Data controller and processor – Alternative Vape Ltd., 389 New Cross Road, New Cross, London SE14 6LA, United Kingdom, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +44 20 3514 3185.
1. What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data. (Source: European Commission)
2. What personal data are we collecting and how do we use it?
2.1. Personal data and it’s use in www.alternativevape.co.uk e-shop
2.1.1. Types of collected personal data
During the account registration process in www.alternativevape.co.uk e-shop, you are asked to enter your name, surname, date of birth, e-mail, phone number and address.
All this data is mandatory to use the services of www.alternativevape.co.uk e-shop. By registering an account in www.alternativevape.co.uk e-shop you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and the data that you provided is valid. Alternative Vape Ltd. does not take any responsibility for the validity of user account data, entered during the registration process and the difficulties to use the e-shop’s services due to provided data being invalid.
2.1.2. Use of collected personal data
The account data entered during the registration process in www.alternativevape.co.uk is used:
- E-mail: for e-shop user to log in to their personal account, as a way to identify the user in the e-shop‘s system, as well as to inform the user about the order status and for marketing purposes – newsletter sending (ONLY if a separate consent to receive newsletters was given);
- Name, surname, phone number and address: for the user‘s e-shop order processing and solving the order processing problems together with the user, as well as solving other user problems;
- Date of birth: : to ensure the user‘s legal ability to use e-shop‘s services (the user must be at least 18 years of age).
You can opt-out of receiving The Alternative Vape Shop newsletters at any time by clicking the subscription cancellation link, located at the bottom of every newsletter.
If any of your previously provided account data changes, please update it without delay by logging in to your www.alternativevape.co.uk e-shop‘s account. Reluctance to update the account data might result in difficulties using e-shop‘s services (for instance, as an inability to solve the order processing problems due to invalid contact information).
3. What is the retention period for personal data?
The www.alternativevape.co.uk e-shop‘s user account data is stored until the e-shop is operational.
4. What are the personal rights of the www.alternativevape.co.uk e-shop users?
As a user of www.alternativevape.co.uk e-shop, you are entitled to request a copy of the personal data Alternative Vape Ltd. has collected about you (free of charge once a year). You also have the right to request the correction of incorrect data, erasure of your data or you can completely restrict the processing of your data. You also have the right to opt-out of the previously given consent to use your data for marketing purposes – newsletter sending, provision of special offers, informational and promotional material at any time by following previously mentioned methods.
If you have any questions related to processing of your personal data, please contact the Alternative Vape Ltd. office by phone 075 8842 0981 or via e-mail email@example.com.
5. Will the personal data be transferred to third countries?
6. Cookie use
In order to improve the www.alternativevape.co.uk e-shop user‘s browsing experience and to monitor the e-shop‘s traffic, cookies (small files which are downloaded and stored on a user‘s computer, mobile phone or tablet) are used.
Last updated: 2nd of January, 2020.
7. Contact information
If you have any questions related to processing of your personal data, please contact the Alternative Vape Ltd. office via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +44 20 3514 3185.